Friday 26 March 2010

I have been asked to create a project, which is solely based on the term ‘D.N.A’. My interpretation will consist of an analogue watch, which will be laid out in an exploded diagram sort of way. The way I want to structure this diagram is in the form of a strand of DNA. This will show that the gears and workings of an analogue watch and a strand of DNA are structured in such a way that they are perfect.

The way I would like to go about this is to create larger scale parts of an analogue watch and structure them in an exploded diagram type way in the structure of a DNA strand. I will also make the model from actual watch components for accuracy.

The materials I would like to use are Styrofoam or cardboard to create the large scale watch component; paint for the smooth finish of the watch components and string to hold it all together while it is hanging from the ceiling.

I have only 6 weeks to complete this task so I will need a well-structured action plan to help along the way and to keep me on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment